Monday, 31 March 2014

Sunday Weekend @ One City

As usual, me and Mira always do this kind of ad hock plan.
So suddenly just after I finish helping my mom cooking at the kitchen,
Mira called. "I am in front of your house." me, "Just come in then. i kat dapur"

"Lets going out. Go change now.."
I was like...grinning.........well, I know she got a plan, I just don't want to ask for more.
This kind of conversation, only we both understand.

We went to One City. Mira never go there, so she want to give a try.
And as expected, she will love that place.
Not so crowded, wide building, modern style, great view.
And delicious foods.
Enough to get an A. oh maybe A+.

We decided to watch movie, DIVERGENT. 
And I think my RM13 was worthy!!
Great movie! Recommended!
My heart flutter every moment I saw Theo James (Four).
He such a handsome guy. With cold character, just my type...!
Seeing him make me notice something, he looks like our local malay hero, Remy Ishak.
Now I know why people say Remy Ishak handsome. Haha


My Theo James!^^
   

We ate at BBQ Korean Chicken restaurant, my favorite place.
I know Mira will love it.
As expected.....

Jerk BBQ Chicken set meal (around RM18.90)

Paris Chicken 5 pieces (around RM12.90 kalau tak silap). 

Terlalu sedap katanya, nasib baik pinggan tak boleh makan.


And last, I finally got some courage to step on glass floor at the rooftop.
I tried several times before, but only managed to step one feet only.
At night, the view looks clear compared to day time.
A lot of peoples experience the glass floor. Excited things to do!
Feeling so good. 

from 10th floor.

Pening! Pening!

Feeling Good.:)


******


No comments:

Post a Comment