Recently I was busy doing subtitle editing for Korean Drama.
Its all for my mom actually.
Since she do not understand English at all, so every time watching Korean drama together,
she will ask, "kak, dia cakap apa kak?"
Sekali dua kali tanya still can be accepted.
But when she ask too many times and almost for each scenes......Eeiiiii..........
Fuh..memang tercabar betul kesabaran. Nasib baik mak, so tak boleh kurang ajar.
I just lazy to explain to her.
So, to make things better, I google how to edit the subtitle.
At first I thought I need to download software for subs editing.
But then I found out that we can just edit SRT files (for subtitles) that come out together with the movie when we downloading the files.
Just open the SRT files with Notepad.
Then translate from English to Malay.
Don't worry about timing because it has been set up already.
Just change the wording follow the format given.
As easy as that!
But worry part is.....I need to translate TOO MUCH wording!
My fingers getting cramp because typing too much without stop.
Its okay, for the sake of my mom.
At least I can busy myself and I don't need to bother myself
thinking of someone out there. Terasa dipermain.
#EmergencyCouple
No comments:
Post a Comment