A definite answer.
The 'one' I can trust without doubt.
I believe on what I see.
Not what people tell me.
I keep on trusting you before. Put a faith on you.
Because I am not a girl who full of negative thinking.
Without any doubts you actually telling lies.
Everything you told me, I listen to it very well.
When I listen to you, does not mean I believe every words.
I just too lazy to argue since it will give me nothing.
I leave all the childish thingy, become more reasonable.
And it all wasted.
To be honest, I really disappointed with you.
You talking about maturity all the time.
But end up doing childish thing.
Does it make sense?
You shouldn't play this kind of games.
It hurts.
Since I like you a lot,
I once thinking of hold onto you.
Since you always make me warm inside.
But, I don't have courage to do that.
Maybe because I can expect the outcome.
I once failed doing that five years ago.
It haunted me.
Since I did face this kind of thing once long before,
So I manage to control the feeling.
You guys really look scary now. Seriously.
While with you, I try my best to show you my fake happy life.
You may not know, my life now is gloomy enough.
And being with you is just like vitamin to me.
For make me stronger, to face the real damn life.
To give color to the pale side.
I know some vitamins are not sweet,
But I have no choice. I need to be stronger.
But, seems like that vitamin is killing me softly.
I don't want you to watch me hit the bottom rock.
That is why I keep silent.
Finding thousand reasons to hide.
Trying to moderate all the things.
For not being able to play further with you, I am sorry.
I don't want to go nowhere with you.
Great combination.
Life getting more miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment