Friday, 28 March 2014

Getting Ready

I thought about this since my college time.
I really want to make it real.
Travelling far away...
Exploring the cities, cultures, environment.
And I plan to make it real this year or next year.
Autumn / Spring is the best weather for me to go.
I just love to stay at foreign place for few days...
acting like local people..at least 3 days...
feeling the environment to the maximum.
Resting my mind at park or beside the river..with beautiful scenery of leaves falling down..
Oh my...I LOVE THAT!

And this is only the beginning....:)


UK is not in my original plan actually, I prefer to go Spain.
But, they said Europe trip is not complete if we not visiting UK?
Hm..okay..Spain maybe next round (if got extra money).
I will try to shorten my trip in UK. Wandering around London and near places is okay I think.
And I want to maximize my time in Netherlands and Germany.
I got lot to see there! Beautiful scenery...:)
France, I only want to go Eiffel Tower! Other place..I am not so sure.
Italy..? I dont know what to do there actually..romantic city.
I am single lady, that is why Italy not in the list. -.-
Canal along riverside? We have that in Amsterdam...hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment