Friday, 8 November 2013



KIM JONG HYUN
SHINEE

I just notice that Shinee is such an awesome group idol.
I am not familiar with their members except for Taemin..
I know Taemin pon sebab WGM.
Yes, Taemin sgt cute! 

But..while watching WGM, Shinee members kept recorded in the scene..
where at that time I noticed JongHyun.
Jonghyun characteristics was such funny and real! 
He is sooo manly the way i see him.
And then I start to admire him and begin to refer Mr.Google for more info.

I found Shinee's One Fine Day where all the members were travelling to different places.
Jonghyun went to Japan. He really did well in the recording..exactly the way he are.
I like his voice and the way he talked. Attractive. Exactly my taste...:P
And that's how I start to like Kim Jong Hyun

p/s: Please do watching Shinee's One Fine Day. You will get to know many places..very informative and interesting. Kalau tak silap diorang pergi Krabi (Onew), Switzerland (Taemin), Europe (Minho & Key) and my Jonghyun Japan!


Mode travel ON.








No comments:

Post a Comment