Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Bulan ke-2
Bulan ke-12

February
December

I don't know why..but I really like these two months.
Every year I will excited when February and December are coming.
Usually I will plan something good or special on these two months.

For me, February is a love month. Maybe because of Valentine, but seriously February give me such lovely feeling where I always hoping that I will fall in love with someone on February. 

And December..I do feel that December is time for having fun..making good memories together..
and travelling together..since December is the last month..
I want to end my miserable year with something special, as reward to myself for being tough facing the whole year.
"i remember, when we were dancing in the rain in that December..." song I always love to sing when it comes to December.


and now...December is coming...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment