Friday, 13 December 2013

Movie time!


SECRETLY, GREATLY.

I watch this movie on the plane during my way back here from Jakarta.
The three handsome guys did attract me to watch this movie.
Usually I will sleep right after plane take off..
but at that time, I feel like want to play with the entertainment device provided by MAS. 
And I found this movie.
Personally I really like Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Hyun woo. Handsome and cute.^^
Park Ki Woong..I dont know him..? But, still he is one of the best.

I watch this movie with full attention and emotionally fell for it ..
and I almost hit the climax...
when suddenly the movie stopped....
heard the cabin crew announce our arrival..
Damn! I almost finish it!! 

And after I back to office the next day, first thing I do is continue the movie. 
Even got a lot of work, still I have to watch the ending..
or else I wont feel at ease.
And I almost cry...ALMOST...

Great movie ever! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment